- strength class 52.5 N
- normal increase of initial strength
- low volume expansion
- excellent compatibility with plasticisers
- high initial and final compressive strength
- production of the strongest concretes
- prestressed structures
- constructions with high initial strength
- prefabricated building components
- concrete goods such as roofing and fittings
- levelling compounds and special mortar
- aerated concrete production
- bulk loading in tanker trucks
- shipped directly from the plant in Rohožník
- CEM I 52.5 N conforms to EN 197-1: 2011.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem (Slovensko) a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.