- universal product suitable for mortars and plasters
- the structure of the aerated plaster allows water vapour to pass through
- sufficiently long workability period
- provides significant cost savings
- replaces cement, lime, and other additives in mortar production
- production of mortars for masonry work of all types of building materials (bricks, brick blocks, concrete blocks or natural stone)
- production of plasters for outdoor and indoor use and for all types of structures
- mortar is applied by plastering in a 1–4 cm layer by hand
- in 25 kg paper bags loaded on EUR pallets, wrapped in plastic film
- shipped directly from the plants in Rohožník and Turňa nad Bodvou
- Profimalt conforms to EN 413-1: 2011.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.