- strength class 42.5 R
- high initial strength
- rapid increase in initial strength
- excellent workability
- high development of heat of hydration
- excellent compatibility with plasticisers
- low volume changes
- high ultimate compressive strength
- plain concrete in residential and civil construction
- concrete of higher and medium strength classes
- reinforced concrete structures
- building structures with higher initial strength
- production of ready mix concrete
- building components and concrete products
- bulk loading in tanker trucks
- shipped directly from the plant in Turňa nad Bodvou
- CEM II/A-S 42.5 R conforms to EN 197-1: 2011.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem (Slovensko) a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.