- strength class 32.5 R
- normal increase of initial strength
- excellent workability
- excellent plasticity
- increased resistance in aggressive environments
- plain concrete and reinforced concrete
- concrete of lower and medium strength classes
- production of base concretes and screeds
- production of foundation concrete
- concreting of structures in aggressive environments (wastewater)
- bulk loading in tanker trucks
- shipped directly from the plant in Turňa nad Bodvou
- CEM III/A 32.5 R conforms to EN 197-1: 2011.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem (Slovensko) a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.