- top quality and long durability
- excellent functionality and appearance
- due to lower development of hydration heat, suitable for summer use
- minimal change in volume
- excellent processability
- excellent compatibility with plastification admixtures
- easy colouring of concrete by adding pigments
- rapid increase in early strength
- high final compressive strength
- white and coloured concrete
- especially suitable for exposed concrete and architectural concrete
- Ready Mix and transported concrete
- plain concrete of higher strength classes and reinforced concrete structures
- plaster and masonry mortar
- 26 t bulk loads in tanker trucks
- Rohožník cement plant
- CEM II/B-S 42.5 R white portland cement is produced in accordance with the EN 197-1 standard.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.