- due to lower development of hydration heat, suitable for summer use
- minimal change in volume
- top quality and long durability
- excellent compatibility with plastification admixtures
- universal use
- aesthetic appearance
- dry construction mixtures
- interlocking pavers and patio pavers
- precast concrete products
- white and coloured concrete
- garden architecture elements
- chemical building products
- products in combination with grey cement
- 26 t bulk loads in tanker trucks
- Rohožník cement plant
- CEM II/A-S 42.5 N white portland cement is produced in accordance with the EN 197-1 standard.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.