- normal initial strength
- strength class 42.5 N
- clinker does not contain any tricalcium aluminate (C3A)
- high ultimate compressive strength
- low volume expansion
- excellent workability
- excellent compatibility with plasticisers
- concretes for aggressive sulphate environments
- production of watertight concrete (“white tank” structures)
- construction of high-strength foundation structures
- bulk loading in tanker trucks
- shipped directly from the plant in Rohožník
- CEM I 42.5 N – SR 0 conforms to EN 197-1: 2011.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem (Slovensko) a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.