- strength class 32.5 N
- normal initial strength
- resistant to aggressive sulphate environments
- low heat of hydration
- higher volume stability during concreting of massive structures
- increased water permeability in concrete structures
- plain concrete and reinforced concrete
- concrete of lower and medium strength classes
- production of base concretes for aggressive sulphate environments
- solid concrete structures
- concreting of structures in wastewater environments
- concreting of dams and hydraulic structures
- bulk loading in tanker trucks
- shipped directly from the plant in Turňa nad Bodvou
- CEM III/B 32.5 N-LH/SR conforms to EN 197-1: 2011.
- Production is supervised by TSÚS Bratislava.
- Danucem (Slovensko) a.s. has implemented an EN ISO 9001 quality management system, an EN ISO 14001 environmental management system, and an EN ISO 45001 occupational health and safety management system.